Logic Vending: We're hiring a field service coffee machine engineer
We’re pleased to share that we are hiring a field service coffee machine engineer to be based at our Stanstead Abbotts site in Hertfordshire.
This fantastic opportunity is open to an ambitious service engineer to join our growing team within our friendly and rewarding work environment on a Monday to Friday basis, no weekends!
We’re looking to recruit a candidate who values growth and professionalism in this customer facing role where we will be offering; a company pension scheme, opportunities for progression, a company vehicle and 20 days holiday… and of course free coffee.
Duties for the successful candidate will include:
• Complete coffee machine installation.
• Respond to and complete service call outs to repair and maintain our customers coffee machines.
• Carry out necessary repairs and services and logging/reporting faults and work carried out.
• Provide excellent customer satisfaction throughout the full process.
• Manage our range of coffee machines and parts consistently.
• You will be working with traditional coffee machines and bean to cup coffee machines.
• You have been working in a similar role for at least 1 year.
• Previous experience working with traditional coffee machines and bean to cup machines.
• Engineering qualifications preferable
• Full UK drivers licence
Salary will be dependent on experience
It’s important to us here at Logic Vending that customer service and customer relations are a priority as the successful candidate will be someone who is looking to grow and develop their skills as we continue to grow as a business too.
If this sounds like you, or you would be interested to discuss the opportunity with us further, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange an interview.