Fracino Retro FCL1 Semi-Auto Espresso Machine
If you are looking for a mobile coffee machine using gas then Fracino are the perfect choice and even offer their own in-house fitting.
The Retro 2 Group Coffee Machine from Fracino has the same great specifications as the standard models but offer an increased presence with their 1950’s vibe. The Retro machines are designed for coffee on the go however they are available as electric models as well as gas.
The bright stainless steel finish shines like polished chrome and compliments any environment. High powered gas burners deliver equivalent portions or semi-automatic with rocker switch control depending on your requirements.
Fracino quite rightly claim that their gas machines are the most powerful models in the world.
Retro Key Features
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element, or by gas, or both.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch (electric machine only).
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).