We're Hiring! Consumables Sales Representative
We are thrilled to announce that we are currently seeking a passionate and driven Consumables Sales Representative to join our dynamic team in the exciting world of coffee.
As a Consumables Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our reach and establishing our brand as a leading provider of high-quality coffee consumables. Want to know more? Read on below to find out more about the opportunity and how to apply.
About Logic Vending
We are a leading supplier of commercial coffee machines, catering products and consumables to cafes, offices, bars, pubs and hotels across the UK for 25+ years. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best possible catering products and services, and we are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented Consumables Sales Representative to join our team at the forefront of our ingredients team. In addition to our fleet of commercial coffee machines, we also roast our own gourmet line of coffee, Kokebi Coffee, which is tailored to the needs of each customer’s machine and output. This is a priority product in our range ingredients offerings.
About The Opportunity
As a Consumables Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing and upholding relationships with our existing customers who are operating a coffee machine from us. You will be responsible for generating leads, identifying new business opportunities, and closing sales. You will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support, assisting customers with products and solutions for maintaining their machines across our product range of coffee, consumables, cleaning and maintenance products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
- Work with the Marketing team to identify new sales opportunities
- Close sales with new and existing customers
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Attend industry events and trade shows where necessary
- Prepare sales reports and presentations
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of coffee and catering industry is a plus
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing industry
- Chance to make a real difference in the success of our company
Please send your CV to email@example.com alongside a short ‘Intro Video’ in place of a cover letter, explaining a little more about yourself and 3 reasons why you would make an ideal candidate for the role. This can be filmed on your phone.