Smart Combined Boiler & Chiller CH1000
Convenient and cost-efficient, the CH1000 gives the flexibility of filtered hot and chilled water on tap.
Height (mm) 579Width (mm) 270Depth (mm) 503Tap clearance to drip tray (mm) 148Rear connection clearance (mm) 45
Features and Benefits
· Constant hot water at 97°C
· Saves the cost, storage and transport of bottled water
· In-line filter for fresh, clean-tasting water
· Easy to use non-drip taps
· Over 60 cups per hour of chilled water at <11°C
· Compact, reliable and long-lasting
· Complete with moulded plug
Counter mounted with integral drip tray. Should be sited in a well-ventilated area.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply with a minimum pressure of two bar. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
To be connected to 230 volt supply with a suitable break capacity of 13 amps.
Stainless steel case
Stainless steel heating chamber
Low voltage switching
Two safety cut-outs
Lease or purchase available
Call our supply team Monday – Friday for more information on 01920 872886